Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Finger Is Swollen Near The Cuticle

NOBERASCO

Hello to all friends, I am really happy that the My blog is growing in importance every day, among other things, I'm collecting so many exciting collaborations. In this post I will speak of my collaboration with NOBERASCO the most important Italian company in the area of \u200b\u200bnuts.
NOBERASCO won the Italian leadership in the area of \u200b\u200bnuts, thanks to the experience gained in a century in business, but especially with the attention paid to qualitative aspects of the industry.
The company has a vibrant entrepreneurial dynamism and a innovative and effective marketing. Bringing in our tables that seem freshly picked fruit, with the same taste and the same nutritional values.
Here are the products I have made three types of fruit line SOFT FRUIT :
the APRICOTS rich in vitamin A, C and potassium;
the DATES rich in fiber and potassium magnesium
the CHESTNUT SOFT rich in fiber and magnesium.
I've already tasted them and I can assure you as well as being very good "one leads to another" are really excellent quality. You just have to head to the supermarket, you will not regret.
In the meantime I am going to prepare a recipe with delicious products NOBERASCO .

0 comments:

Post a Comment