Saturday, August 8, 2009

Solution To Level 41 Electric Box

8 / 08 - San Quirico d'Orcia is in the Middle Oriete

should try to imagine the place where I sleep in Akko: it is called Akko Gate Hostel, but it is a house where the owner, Walid (a huge man in seemingly harsh reality that it is the second day proved very nice, to his own way, I assure you that deserve to spend an evening together) with brilliant intuition built a shed with piles of wood and tiles on his terrace, he `el rienpita bunk beds made of the sin of masonry scaffolding with wooden boards and 5 cm high mattress rests on. It does not end here: in the house work is in heavy construction (Walid seriously wants to build a hostel and a bar on the terrace, he says) and bricklayers, from 12 to 17 use the room terrace-like deposits, sawmill, etc..
To sum up all in a `romantic image, this morning I woke up covered with 1 cm of plaster dust.
Funny, but I'm pretty fond of this place, like all other travelers who live there (some even much more picky than me, among other things!). There is something magical, its atmosphere, the trappings are hung everywhere, the presence of heavy invadnte Walid, the odd fun solidarity born of all international visitors.
And then ... that's what really convinced me to stay here for my second night in Akko: I open my eyes this morning pushing the inch of chalk dust and what my eyes see, including an umbrella swaying hanging from a beam and a tangle of rope that runs along the ceiling? Tiles! `Well?, Someone will think`. `Well, every tile has had its reference to production:
COTTOSENESE - San Quirico d'Orcia - MADE IN ITALY
My friends ... Italy, Tuscany ... I passed by St. Quirico just six days ago, returning from a trip to the Maremma with Ramona ...
Let me close my eyes for a moment and think: I'm home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment